I keep forgetting to post. Or, I’l start to post, realize how long-winded I have gotten, and delete the entire thing. So, perhaps bullet points will help me stay on track! 😉
- Since my last post I am up to 45 pounds lost!
- I can now wear a size 14 quite comfortably.
- I have been pronounced the winner of the weight loss challenge that was proposed by my motherinlaw. I am the only one who stuck to a lifestyle change. Instead of a 20 I wear a 14, instead of being in the OBESE BMI category I am now in the OVERWEIGHT BMI category. Amazing!
- My new goal for this upcoming month is to work hard on my core. I have been doing it here and there with some pretty good results, but it isn’t quite good enough for me. I did absolutely nothing after two children to improve it, so now I must work extra hard to get it back and KEEP it!
- I would really love to be in the HEALTHY BMI range by the end of the year. That’s about 160 pounds. I am positive I can do it! Only 25 pounds to go!
- That would put me at about a size 10!
- WHEN I reach my goal of 160 pounds, that will be 70 pounds that I have lost! I am SO sure that I can do it!
- I am running a 5k in April. Not sure where or what day, but I will do it.
That’s about all I can think of. Yay!